This is a recipe for some very tasty muffins. Blueberries and raspberries are used in this along with apple. When you make it try different fruit, experiment, and enjoy.
The almond flour we make ourselves from the pulp that is left over when we make our own almond milk. Trying to use everything makes sense, and it cuts down on waste.
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of tapioca flour
- 4 eggs
- 4 coconut oil ( dissolved )
- 2-3 tablespoons of honey/maple syrup
- ¼ cup of almond milk
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons of gluten-free baking powder
- blueberries, raspberries and cooking apple
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder and salt, until they are well combined.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, almond milk, honey/maple syrup, and coconut oil.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together.
- Using a muffin tin add paper cups.
- In each cup put a few pieces apple.
- Add the batter.
- Put berries to taste on top.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes.